Want to find out what to expect in 2016? Watch our exclusive webinar hosted by the Job Board Doctor - Jeff Dickey-Chasins.
Join Jeff as he takes a deep dive into the critical trends that are affecting the online recruiting and job board industry this year!
Get prepared for the road ahead as you learn about:
- Why candidate data is more important than ever (and why resumes aren’t enough)
- How platforms have become transparent – and what that means for job boards
- What ‘job postings everywhere’ really means for the bottom line
- Why candidate training is the next big thing
- How a shrinking skilled labor market is driving employer branding
About The Job Board Doctor
The Job Board Doctor is Jeff Dickey-Chasins, a veteran of the job board, publishing, and e-learning industries. The consulting services he provides will help your job board increase sales, profitability, and customers.
Jeff was the original marketing director for Dice.com, growing it from $7 million to $65+ million in three years. He has worked with 450+ job boards and HR-related sites over the past 20 years, in almost every sector, including finance, technology, education, health care, sales and marketing, energy, and specific geographic regions.
He has published research, e-books, and blog posts on almost every aspect of the industry. He also speaks at industry conferences on key topics in the online recruiting industry.